As one of New Zealand's most established bridal fashion labels, Jessica Couture is always looking for new talent.
We are frequently on the hunt for talented people to join our high-performance team. If you consider yourself a retail superstar, have passion for creating beautiful memories, or you are brimming with creative marketing ideas or perhaps production is more you – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time Bridal Stylist
What's in it for you? You get to work in a beautiful store, where production and brides come together under one roof to make it all happen for their big day.
To be a part of our fabulous team, the successful candidate will bring in:
- love for fashion and everything bridal!
- strong sales skills
- exceptional consulting service
- multitasking abilities
- open communication & a can-do attitude
- attention to detail
With unlimited potential to grow to the next level, we have on offer:
- Currently a Saturday (Mandatory) position that potentially will grow with more hours
- Market wage plus competitive commission
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Interested? Send us your CV + Cover Letter email@example.com
Junior Account manager
Currently, we have a fantastic opportunity become available - Wholesale Account Assistant
This requires a commitment of 30 hours a week.
Days of work are Tuesday - Friday, hours approx. 9am - 5pm.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Account Support- Assist in working directly with small-mid size retailer accounts, and provide account support as needed on larger retail accounts.
- Liaison on daily tasks involving Sales, Account Service, and Product Development
- Take initiative in reviewing reports, highlight findings, and make suggestions
- Maintain organization of line sheets, pricing, time, and action
- Create WOW experience for our wholesale clients
- Online market research
- Entry-level account responsibility, with the opportunity to grow into a senior level account manager
To be considered, you will:
- Love fashion
- Be an outgoing and friendly individual with clear, confident communication skills
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Have great attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Be able to work for 30 hours per week
- You have a study background (graduate or currently studying) in fashion design or international business or;
- You have experience working within a fashion design environment or international business environment
Market rate package plus commission Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.